Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Pet Sitter
Is pet sitting the best option for your pet?
If work or travel will keep you away from your pets, you’ve likely considered various pet-care options, from asking for help from a family member or friend to securing the services of a professional pet sitter.
More and more pet owners are using the services of professional pet sitters to take advantage of the benefits in-home pet care provides:
• Pets are happier and experience less stress at home.
• Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
• Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated.
• Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized.
• Untrained or unwilling friends/family/neighbors need not be called.
• You’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional.
Why should you only use a professional pet sitter?
Professional pet sitters are just what the description implies – professional. While having friends, family, or neighbors care for your pets may seem like a logical choice, professional pet sitters do this for a living and have the experience necessary to care for your animals.
A professional pet sitter:
• Is trained and experienced in working with all types of pet personalities and will know how to tailor your pet’s care based on their individual likes, dislikes, fears, and habits.
• Knows how to spot and avoid potentially dangerous situations, and can react quickly and effectively when necessary.
• Is trained and experienced in administering medications.
• Knows how to tell if your pet needs veterinary attention.
• Has backup in case of emergencies, car troubles or illness.
• Can be relied on to fulfill all of your care requests on time, each and every time.
Tags: professional pet sitter