Dog Daycare In Our Home
We are well aware of the busy lives of pet owners and that's why we are here for you and your canine pal. Have a last-minute trip? Wag Watchers dog daycare wants to help! You can drop off your pet in the morning and pick them up at night - your dog will have a great time with us!
Our professional trained pet sitters actively participate with your pet at all times during dog daycare. Your furry friend can run and play with other eager playmates as well as enjoy pats and kisses from you pet sitter! Your dog will NEVER be left alone or without supervision. To provide the quality attention that your dog needs, we limit the number of guests in each pet sitter's home.
Doggie daycare is great for dogs of all ages, shapes, and sizes. Maintaining a healthy weight, muscle gain and developing excellent social skills in an interactive environment are just a few benefits of spending time at Wag Watchers dog day care. Just like you, your pet needs to get out and have some fun!
Dog Daycare Requirements
We offer a FREE initial meet-N-greet at your pet host's home. It provides time for you to get to know your pet sitter and gives your pet sitter a chance to meet your dog and understand specific details and requests you may have. Meet-N-greets are by appointment only!
• Our guests must be a minimum of (4) four months of age and current on all vaccinations.
• Your pet must be currently on some form of monthly anti-flea medication such as Frontline Plus, Advantage, Trifexis, etc. We will not accept any dogs if parasites are found on them.
• We do not accept unruly or aggressive dogs or dogs that are not house-trained.
• All pet parents must provide a current copy of proof of vaccinations (Rabies - DHLPP) for their dog(s) to become guests of Wag Watchers.
• If your pet is taking medication, we will distribute it according to your veterinarians instructions. All containers must be properly labelled and state dosage per your veterinarian. Your pet's well being is our foremost priority.