About Wag Watchers
My name is Michael and thanks for stopping by. I guess you could say I have been an avid animal lover since I was young. Growing up in New York and New Jersey, I have always had a passion for animals since I was a boy. I founded Wag Watchers in 2006 after I recognized the need for personal, family-like care for my own pets when I was away from home. A pet resort kennel simply wasn’t an option. What if they caught an illness from another animal or were traumatized by a change in their environment? Or did I want to impose on friends or neighbors, No not really. As pet lovers, our pets are precious family members and their care is important. Our pet’s quirks, complexities, and funny habits are endearing. The unconditional love and unbreakable bond between pets and their families is one of the greatest joys in life and because of this, Wag Watchers was born.
“Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.”
~ O. Pamuk
What Makes Wag Watchers Different?
Pets are family members. Providing stress-free, loving care to your pets while you are away is our first priority at Wag Watchers. We are a highly trusted business and dedicated to all animals.
• Wag Watchers pet sitters are professional trained, bonded and insured, certified in Pet CPR/First Aid, criminal and civil background checked.
• Our professional trained pet sitters are pet parents themselves and are avid animal lovers.
• We can personalize a package to satisfy the needs of you and your pet(s).
• Pets stay in a secure, familiar environment; your home or ours.
• We follow your pet’s customary routine and diet.
• Your pets will avoid exposure to illness/parasites from other animals, saving you potential vet expenses.
• Our In-Our-Home, Cage-Free private dog boarding service allows your pet to roam freely and sleep about the house.
• Dogs will benefit from daily walks & regular exercise that keeps them healthy & happy.
• We love to send text and video updates of all the fun they are having!
• We also post photos of your baby on our Facebook page.
• We regularly evaluate the performance of our pet sitters to ensure quality, integrity and expert pet care.
• We added a customer review to each professional pet sitter's profile page. You can NOW tell us how your pet sitter did.
We love hearing from you! Text or call us today at 941-661-0069 to find your local pet care provider. We’ll be happy to chat with you about our services, rates, details and personalizing a package to satisfy the needs of you and your pet(s).